Bài này viết cách đây hơn 1 năm để dạy nấu ăn cho các em Nữ Hướng Đạo của liên đoàn Ngọc Hồi . Viết cho các em nên phải viết tiếng Anh.
- 1lb crab meat – drain
- 1lb peeled shrimp – devein and coarsely chop
- 3 bell peppers (use assorted colors) – chop
- 1 large red onion – peel and chop
- green onion – chop (about 1 cup)
- cilantro – finely chop (about ¼ cup)
- 1 garlic – finely chop
-½ cup Mayonnaise
- Salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
-Bread – slice, about ½ inch thick
- Olive oil
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil. Add garlic. Add shrimp, stir quickly. Cook until the shrimp is partially cooked. Add red onion, cook for additional 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Add crab meat, bell peppers, green onion, cilantro, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Transfer the mixture into a large bowl. Discard the fluid. Keep in the fridge until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven at 375 degree.
- Add Mayonnaise to the mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover the baking pan with foil. Grease.
- Stuff the bread slices.
- Bake until the bread is golden brown (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from oven. Serve immedietly.